Awesome
D I S C L A I M E R




Hola blogger ! I am the owner
of this craziest blog ever .
Please be nice here ya .Follo me ! *

Story About Links

Goodies FB TWEET

S H O U T H E R E






C R E D I T S



Basecodes Aina Hanani
Edited By Liyana Izzati
Navigate by : WanaSeoby
Header by Exotics Inspirit
Background by Eyka
Best view in Google Chrome only

Bruno Mars - Grenade
Saturday 29 September 2012 | 19:25 | 0 Strawberry
Easy come, easy go, that's just how you liveOh, take, take, take it all but you never giveShould've known you was trouble from the first kissHad your eyes wide open, why were they open?
Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trashYou tossed it in the trash, you didTo give me all your love is all I ever asked'Cause what you don't understand is
I'd catch a grenade for yaThrow my hand on a blade for yaI'd jump in front of a train for yaYou know I'd do anything for ya
I would go through all this painTake a bullet straight through my brainYes, I would die for you, babyBut you won't do the same
No, no, no, no
Black, black, black and blue, beat me 'til I'm numbTell the devil I said, hey, when you get back to where you're fromMad women, bad women, that's just what you are, yeahYou'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car
Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trashYou tossed it in the trash, yes, you didTo give me all your love is all I ever asked'Cause what you don't understand is
I'd catch a grenade for yaThrow my hand on a blade for yaI'd jump in front of a train for yaYou know I'd do anything for ya
I would go through all this painTake a bullet straight through my brainYes, I would die for ya, babyBut you won't do the same
If my body was on fireOoh, you'd watch me burn down in flamesYou said you loved me, you're a liar'Cause you never, ever, ever did, baby
But darling, I'd still catch a grenade for yaThrow my hand on a blade for yaI'd jump in front of a train for yaYou know I'd do anything for ya
I would go through all this painTake a bullet straight through my brainYes, I would die for you, babyBut you won't do the same
No, you won't do the sameYou wouldn't do the sameOoh, you never do the sameNo, no, no, no


Older Post | Newer Post